- About Oak Hill
- An Oak Hill Education
- Student Life
- Support Oak Hill
Tuition and Fees
2017-18 Tuition and Fees
Grades K - 6:
- 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. (daily): $18,321
PreK Primary & Transitions
- 8 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (daily) : $10,889
Additional costs (PreK-6 ):
- Consumable Fees/Meal Plan: K-6 $1,485 PreK $1,015
Additional fees may be incurred in the form of choice-driven options, such as clubs, enrichment and athletics fees
Enrollment Fee and Contract
A non-refundable enrollment fee of $1,000 for K-6 and $750 for PreK is due with online enrollment. This payment will be applied to the total tuition balance. After the due date, a place in the class can no longer be assured.
Tuition Payment Options
- One-Payment Plan
- Two-Payment Plan—includes additional fee of $150 plus the cost of tuition insurance (.5% of tuition cost)
- Ten-Payment Plan—includes additional fee of $300 plus the cost of tuition insurance (.5% of tuition cost)
Oak Hill School’s payment plans enable families to spread tuition payments over the school year as opposed to paying the tuition in one total sum. Families will be billed by the Business Office according to their payment-plan selection.
Please contact Tonya Richardson, Director of Finance, 615-298-9557 with any questions.