- About Oak Hill
- An Oak Hill Education
- Student Life
- Support Oak Hill
Frequently Asked Questions
- What should I bring?
- Enrichment and Academics:
i. You just need to bring your imagination and a smile for most enrichment classes.
- b. Athletics:
i. Football :
- Helmet, mouthpiece, shoulder pads, practice jersey, pants with pads, cleats, sunscreen, water bottle
- Tennis shoes, water bottle
- Cleats, shin guards, socks, soccer ball, sunscreen, water bottle
- Water bottle, ponytail holder, spirit
2. How does weather impact your camp?
In the event of severe weather, we have procedures in place, and if the schedule needs to be altered, you will be notified immediately by email.
3. How will I know where my class is?
When you arrive on campus, there will be maps and counselors to guide you to your camp location.
4. What if I need to pick my child up midday?
Please notify camp directors by calling 615-298-9591 or emailing UnderTheOaks@OakHillSchool.org. Your child will then meet you in the front school office for dismissal.
5. What if my child gets sick or injured?
We have a registered school nurse who will be on campus full-time during camp.
6. Cancellation Policy:
- We will make every effort to offer and staff courses as described in our brochure. However, it is possible that circumstances which are not anticipated could necessitate a change. In the unlikely event that UTO cancels a course, for any reason, registrants will receive a full refund.
- If, after an offering in summer program has begun, it becomes apparent that the UTO staff has not been made aware of specific medical or emotional needs that cannot be accommodated, or if the camper is uncooperative with instructors or a detriment to other students, the camper may be removed from any current or future camp that she/he may be registered to attend without refund.
- There are no refunds after April 15 except for course cancellation. In the unusual case where refunds are appropriate (with the exception of cancelled courses), there is a $25 processing fee.
Questions? Email Under The Oaks at UnderTheOaks@OakHillSchool.Org.