- About Oak Hill
- An Oak Hill Education
- Student Life
- Support Oak Hill
Consignors receive 70% of their sale proceeds. Checks will be mailed within two weeks after the sale. A donation report for tax purposes may be printed from the Consignor Homepage if your tags were marked for donation and items were not sold. You must consign at least 15 acceptable items to be placed on the Pre-Sale list and to add one name to the Buddy Pre-Sale list. VIP Pre-Sale: To attend, volunteers must work two shifts, and consigners must work one shift.
Use this link to register for the sale, to enter inventory, and to print tags. You may also schedule your drop off appointment, unregister for the sale, edit your personal information, volunteer to work, and view your sold items during the sale from the homepage.
Pay and Register: Pay a $15 non-refundable consignor fee online through PayPal using your PayPal account or credit card (Visa, MC, Discover or Amex). After you have completed your PayPal payment, you MUST click on the link returning you to our site in order for your consignor registration to be complete. Then you can start entering items online into our automated inventory & tagging system.
Click here for detailed instructions on how to register.
Drop Off Information
From the Consignor Homepage link above, schedule your drop off appointment. If you are bringing large items, please schedule your appointment early. We can only accept large items as space permits. Please keep your scheduled appointment time.
Please keep your scheduled appointment time as it greatly affects the whole schedule. If you are more than 10 minutes late, you will be required to wait for the next available drop-off time. We do not guarantee that a later drop-off time will be available.
Before you arrive for drop-off, please do the following:
- Double-check clothing and non-clothing items for missing buttons, holes, stains, pilling, fading, working batteries, cleanliness, functionality, and missing pieces. Items with stains or excessive wear will not be accepted.
- Sort clothing by gender and size.
- Make sure all items are properly hung and tagged according to our tagging guidelines.
Below is a list of items to bring to your drop off appointment:
- Self-addressed stamped envelope (business size #10 envelope only).
- Plastic bin (ex. laundry basket) with your consignor number on it if you plan to pick up your items at the end of the sale. Bin should be numbered on the shortest side.
- Clothing sorted by gender and size.
Click here to see what we accept and what we do not accept.
Click here for detailed instructions on how to create and print tags.
Saturday, February 25
4 - 5 p.m.
- No items may be picked up before 4 p.m.
- Items will be sorted by consignor number except for large items (e.g. furniture, framed art or large toys).
- If you are unable to come at this time, you need to make arrangements for someone else to pick up your items.
- All remaining items will be donated to charity promptly at 5 p.m. No exceptions!
If you intend to donate unsold items, please make sure your tags are marked correctly. You may print a donations report from the Consignor Homepage. The donations report will list ONLY those items which were correctly marked for donation AND were unsold. We cannot provide a donations report for items which were sorted for pick-up but were not picked up by the consignor. All remaining items will be donated promptly at 5 p.m. on Saturday.