- About Oak Hill
- An Oak Hill Education
- Student Life
- Support Oak Hill
Used Uniform Sale
Used Uniform Sale
Thursday, June 4th
7:30-8:30 drop off
4:30-5:00 pick up
The Used Uniform Sale is a great opportunity to stock up on clothes for the next school year and sell all those uniforms that your children have outgrown. We hold the sale on the same day as the Kindergarten “Nuts and Bolts” meeting so the incoming kindergarten families will have a chance to get some uniform pieces for their children. The sale starts promptly at 9:00 and will run until 4:00. We are holding the sale in the Kindergarten/1st grade Hallway, right off the Rotunda. If you would like to volunteer, please email us. We are looking forward to seeing you at the Used Uniform Sale!
Liz Sparrow and Susan Isaacs, co-chairs
The sale is open to former, current and future OHS families only. Consignors receive 70% of their sale proceeds. Checks will be mailed within two weeks after the sale. A donation report for tax purposes may be printed from the Consignor Homepage if your tags were marked for donation and items were not sold.
Use this link to register for the sale, to enter inventory, and to print tags. unregister for the sale, edit your personal information and view your sold items after the sale from the homepage.
Pay and Register: Pay a $5.00 non-refundable consignor fee online through PayPal using your PayPal account or credit card (Visa, MC, Discover or Amex). After you have completed your PayPal payment, you MUST click on the link returning you to our site in order for your consignor registration to be complete. Then you can start entering items online into our automated inventory & tagging system.
Click here for detailed instructions on how to register.
Drop Off Information
Thursday, June 4th
7:30 am – 8:30 am
Before you arrive for drop-off, please do the following:
- Double-check clothing and non-clothing items for missing buttons, holes, stains, pilling, fading, and cleanliness
- Sort clothing by gender and size.
- Make sure all items are properly hung and tagged according to our tagging guidelines
Below is a list of items to bring to your drop off appointment:
- Self-addressed stamped envelope (business size #10 envelope only).
- Clothing sorted by gender and size.
- · All items must be clean and in good condition
(No stains, rips, or tears, no missing buttons or excess wear)
- · Any current OHS uniform clothes
- · OHS Spirit Wear
- · Uniform shoes
- · Boys blazers
- · Girls white graduation dresses
- Create all tags using our online tagging system (click here for detailed instructions on how to create and print tags).
- Price in $1 increments only, with a minimum of $3.
- Indicate a size with a number - no S, M or L.
- Use COMPLETE Item Descriptions including COLOR and ITEM. The detailed description enables us to locate your items easily in the system should the tag get lost. We cannot sell items whose tags have been lost unless we can locate the items in the computer.
- Print tags on white cardstock (NOT printer paper) with black ink.
- Print a new tag if you edit information.
- Hang clothes on wire hangers with the hook facing left. No plastic hangers.
- Safety pin goes over top of hanger attaching to waistband of shorts/pants/skirt. Do not attach safety pin to the horizontal bar of the hanger. Use LARGE safety pins when pinning items. When hanging pants/skirts, shake the hanger to make sure the safety pins don’t slide. If you pinch the fabric over the top of the hanger and then pin, this will prevent slipping.
- Attach tags vertically to the upper right side of clothing with a safety pin.
- Tie shoes together with ribbon or pin straps inside using a large safety pin or ziptie. Attach tag by hole punching tag and then attaching tag with a ribbon to the shoes. NO shoe boxes.
- Ensure that tape does not cover the barcode.
Thursday June 4th
4:30 - 5 p.m.
- No items may be picked up before 4:30 p.m.
- Items will be sorted by consignor number
- If you are unable to come at this time, you need to make arrangements for someone else to pick up your items.
- All remaining items will be donated to the school promptly at 5 p.m. No exceptions!
If you intend to donate unsold items, please make sure your tags are marked correctly. You may print a donations report from the Consignor Homepage. The donations report will list ONLY those items that were correctly marked for donation AND were unsold. We cannot provide a donations report for items which were sorted for pick-up but were not picked up by the consignor. All remaining items will be donated to the school promptly at 5 p.m. the day of the sale.